Fayetteville Pride's Mission
Our mission is to instill pride, celebrate unity, and embrace diversity and inclusiveness in our LGBTQ* community and allies, and to provide a support network and educational advocacy group dedicated to increasing awareness and acceptance.
- To create visibility and promote full human and civil rights through education, celebrations, and networking to the extent allowed by our nonprofit status.
- To provide a support network for the LGBTQ* community and its allies.
- To serve as an educational service and resource to LGBTQ* individuals, to their allies and to the community at large.
- To advocate within the Fayetteville area for increased awareness and acceptance of the LGBTQ* community.
- To work toward a future without discrimination where all people have equal rights under the law by producing LGBTQ* PRIDE events that inspire, educate, commemorate and celebrate our diverse community.
- To model diversity and inclusion within our organization and for the people we serve.
- To maintain an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all. Specifically, historically marginalized communities including Black, Indigenous, and People of Color.
- To respect and value diverse life experiences and heritages, and ensure that all voices are valued and heard.